|Meeting People Is Easy...|
|Written by Cotter|
|August 16, 2013 09:34|
Well, hello again, my friends.
Another week of training camp in the books, another week closer to the real deal.
I trust that your weeks all went swimmingly, and that you're counting the minutes until happy hour (or you're off of work because it's Friday, in which case, we all hate you, xoxoxoxoxo, smiley with teeth).
So, cheers to that!
Now, as promised, here I present to you the revival of an ancient OFTOT staple - Meeting People Is Easy.
For the uninitiated - the general idea, not that you couldn't figure it out all by your lonesome, is that I ask a group of loyal OFTOT supporters five questions remotely related to the Steelers, and hilarity ensues.
Which is precisely why I'm so psyched to have this week's panel on board.
For anyone who's an old school OFTOT holdover, most of these degenerates should be familiar faces with familiar comedic stylings, but we are welcoming one new face this week. Not a new face around OFTOT necessarily, but an MPIE virgin, that being THE Mandi Kane. Feel free to welcome her with open digital arms, and also to embrace the rest of this week's jokers with those same undoubtedly scrawny nerd arms.
And speaking of this week's panel, allow me to call roll for you...
1) THE Jim - aka the artist formerly and currently known as Shireman
2) Doug - as in, Dug E. Fresh, aka Get Fresh Designs
3) Grumpy - mostly just a clever name, but don't push him
4) Mandi - possibly the 2nd most highly regarded authority on 'swagger' behind Ike Taylor
5) Sean - my homeboy, and custodian of one of the longest running independent blogs I know
6) Matt - he wanted me to make sure you all knew how pleased with himself he was about his avatar
7) Tecmo - needs zero introduction, get real alkngk;njabhuiwehriubawiue9234
8) Me - my blog, my rules
You'll notice, I've handily added everyones' twitter handles underneath their names in the grid, so should you find their musings mildly entertaining, you can continue to do so by following them on the twitter.
So, without any further ado, I give you this week's MPIE, below. If you're feeling adventurous, feel free to enlighten us as to the answers you would have given in the comments.
Click to enlarge...
You're welcome for what is sure to be the most enlightening and intellectual thing you'll see/hear today.
Here we go.
If you haven't already, become a fan of OFTOT on Facebook, and follow Cotter on Twitter. Or don't. Your choice, really.